This policy was last updated on 17th July 2019.
Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using our Service.
1. Who we are
AssinmentsHome.com is an online education platform where Customers can find independent Writers who can give top notch articles, essays, and other assignment services. As a platform, We guarantee conveyance of the services by Writers and payment to Writers by Customers. On this Website, Customers can find Writers with the abilities required for their activity and who meet their financial limit, turnaround time, and different prerequisites like creativity of substance.
2. How It Works
The content on this Website (the “webpages”) are given by AssignmentHome LTD (hereinafter alluded to as “We”, “Us”, “Our”), registered under laws of Zambia.
By utilizing this site/putting in an order/making payment, it is considered that You have perused and consented to the accompanying Terms and Conditions. In the event that You don’t consent to them, don’t utilize the site or access the services from it.
Writes are consultants they apply and pass through interior tests before being confirmed as writer at AssignmentHome. Clients can put in an order by following the reorder procedure for the particular job which Writers would perform. When Writers acknowledge these necessities to execute the job, it will be their obligation to finish the job inside the agreed time and guarantee the quality.
When the job is finished and installment is made by the Customer, Writers move all rights and responsibility for items to the Customer.
You additionally comprehend and concur that the Services may incorporate certain correspondences from Us, for example, administration declarations, managerial messages, and updates.
You are required to utilize a legitimate email address/telephone when registering on the site. Giving an invalid email address is an infringement of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. You can likewise utilize your Facebook ID* to enroll on the site (*if available).
When a Writer is allocated or picked by a customer, The Writer is in charge of getting the nitty gritty rundown of guidelines for the activity to be effectively finished. Once a job is acknowledged, the Customer stores the required cash with our site.
We utilize a communication system for correspondence. Our Support Team just as Writers utilize a communication system to get and provide updates with respect to the activity. It would be ideal if you check the inbox consistently and speedily address any inquiries, concerns, or extra guidelines utilizing this intelligent component.
You are not permitted to reveal and share any data (e.g email address or telephone number) with Writers requesting that they work straightforwardly with You outside our administration. In the event that You were found sharing individual data, your order will be consequently canceled with no further explanation.
When You upload, submit, store, send, or receive files with text information to or accept similar reports from Our Services, You offer/award to Us (Our delegates, specialists, managers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content.
3. Delivery and Copyright
- We will not be responsible or liable for any conveyance issues including those subsequent from any of your specialist service providers like the Internet, email, and so on which are outside our ability to control or your failure to download the product. Our Support Team is accessible to help You with any conveyance issues all day, every day.
- The products delivered by the Writer engaged by You shall be as per your specifications.
- In the event that Writer attempts to deliver plagiarized content as original, You may reject the product or request a revision within 7 business days since the moment the paper was delivered to you.
- Neither We nor any of our associates and/or accomplices will be at risk for any improper, illicit, dishonest, or generally unjust utilization of the items and/or other composed material got from Writers. This incorporates counterfeiting, ejection, scholastic probation, loss of grants/titles/grants/prizes/awards/positions, claims, poor reviewing, disappointment, suspension, or some other disciplinary or lawful activities. Clients can look for modifications of the item in the event that it doesn’t meet the determinations given by the Customer. Arrival of assets by the Customer is esteemed as finishing of the activity as per the general inclination of the Customer.
- Neither We nor any of our affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from Writers. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions.
- Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer.
- Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer.
- If the sources the sources required for your order are rare, obscure, not open sourced, or readily available to the general public, it is your obligation and You thus consent to give those materials at the time You put in your Request Order.
- You recognize and concur that the completed work is an example and you don’t reserve the privilege to issue it as your own. You are actually identified with the unlawful utilization of work
4. Payment, Tax and Chargeback
- Putting in a request on the site for any activity/venture is free. In any case, You should finance the undertaking after You relegated a Writer. You can likewise add cash to your store balance whenever to utilize this cash for new requests. You will discharge the concurred charge on fruition and conveyance of the work by the Writer and once it is acknowledged by You; either in stages or in one single amount on culmination of the whole task, in view of the particulars of your concurrence with the Writer. After the last archive was transferred (100% finish is expressed in your request) You have 3 days to send us any grumblings or correction demands. We send You extra email following 3 days have gone to remind about the request’s
- You must fund the order after You accept the bid of a Writer.
- You can also add money to your store balance any time to use this money for new orders.
- You shall release the agreed fee on completion and delivery of the work by the Writer and once it is accepted by You; either in stages or in one lump sum on completion of the entire project, based on the terms of your agreement with the Writer.
- After the final document was uploaded (100% completion is stated in your order) You have 3 days to send us any complaints or revision requests. We send You additional email after 3 days have passed to remind about the order’s payment. If there are no complaints sent by You using any of the available methods of contact, the money will be released to the writer automatically on the 4th day after the deadline as this is a part of Our Writers’ protection.
- Once the entire agreed sum is received by the Writer, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
- If You do not plan to use Our services further, you will be allowed to withdraw the money if such a request is made within a year from the last order date.
- Refunds will be made within 3-10 business days after the request is placed.
- Money shall be stored in your personal account for six months following delivery of the last order. Customer keeps his right to make request regarding the return of unused money to within six months from the moment of receiving the last order. After expiration of six months, unused money shall be transferred to Us on account of paying for operating charges.
- A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a Customer files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions.
- You acknowledge and agree that We will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to You by Writers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
- You agree that We may reverse any such payments made to You, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If You initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information” or similar process, You expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
- Depending on your residency or location, You may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that We charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to You, if applicable.
- You acknowledge that You must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
12. Dispute Resolution
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction of Zambia.
12. DISCLAIMER/NO WARRANTY
our service is given on an “as basis” premise with no express or inferred guarantee of any sort including guarantees of merchantability, or non-encroachment of protected innovation. in no occasion will our services be at risk for any harms at all (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of benefits, business intrusion, loss of data) emerging out of the utilization of or powerlessness to utilize the materials; any unapproved access to or utilization of our protected servers or potentially; any close to home data and additionally monetary data put away in that; any bugs, infections, trojan steeds, or the like which might be transmitted to or through our site by any client or other outsider, as well as; any mistakes or oversights in any substance or for any misfortune or harm of any sort brought about because of the utilization of any substance posted, messaged, transmitted, or generally made accessible by means of our site. we may give links to outsider sites just as promotions. we don’t warrant, underwrite, ensure, or accept accountability for any item or administration promoted or offered by an outsider through our site or any hyperlinked site or highlighted in any standard or other publicizing. these outsider destinations have their own security approaches. we urge you to survey the security strategies of sites you connect to from webpage with the goal that you can see how those sites gather, use, and offer your data. we are not in charge of the protection approaches or other substance on sites outside of the site. as a supplier of online services, we are not at risk for any announcements, portrayals or substance given by its clients in any open discussion, blog, or other intelligent territory, regardless of whether we have been instructed about the likelihood concerning such harms. since certain purviews preclude the prohibition or constraint of risk for noteworthy or coincidental harms, the above restrictions may not concern you.
we further don’t warrant our service will be secure or uninterrupted; the data, content, designs, links or different things contained inside these materials will be precise and complete. we may make changes to these materials whenever without notice. we make no pledge to update the materials. no oral counsel or composed data given by us, our workers, licensors, or something like that, will make a guarantee; nor may you depend on any such data or guidance.
We are not in charge of any issues or specialized glitch of any correspondence system or lines, PC online frameworks, servers or suppliers, PC hardware, programming, disappointment of any email because of specialized issues or traffic blockage on the Internet or through any of Our Services or blend thereof, including any damage or harm to Customer or to any individual’s PC identified with or coming about because of participation or downloading materials (to see just), regarding our Services Governing Law.
These Terms will be administered by the law of Zambia. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms.
12. Contact us
Any inquiries or concerns about these Terms and Conditions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.